After a very wet day setting up the machines, the day of the show was at least drier – although the mud was more in evidence than grass! On the stand we were showing:
- RS Agrimix EVO14 single auger mixer with front conveyor and side elevator.
- RS Agrimix EVO21 twin auger mixer with front conveyor and side elevator. The mixer was on a single commercial axle with 406×120 brake and 435/50-19.5 wheels. Hi-power magnets were fitted at the customer’s request. This machine was delivered the following day to a farm in Dorset, replacing an RMH WAV20 which was previously supplied by RS Agri.
- RS Rapide Brush cubicle sweeper with Honda petrol engine and 700mm brush.
- RS Rapide Combi combined cubicle sweeper and dispenser. An electric key start Kubota engine powers the sweeper which also features a 700mm brush,
- RS ride-on sweeper. This was the first chance to see the working prototype ride-on sweeper. There were plenty of positive comments, some suggestions and many requests for demonstrations as soon as the testing allows. We really appreciated the feedback.
- RS Silacut. Again something new to look at. This brand new rotary cutter/bucket has been designed to cut clamp silage (maize and grass) and load it into a mixer for further processing. It leaves an extremely clean face to the clamp to prevent secondary fermentation and reduces waste. On farm trials are planned and there was a great deal of interest for both animal feeding and biogas plants.
Thanks to everyone who came in to see us – if you have any queries please do call us on 01256 850777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org