Has your mixer had a service?
Here at RS Agri we advise that you should regularly service your mixer. This ensures that the machine is working at its best for the whole time of ownership. It will also keep it in better condition and make it last longer. Servicing intervals will vary depending on the type of machine and the hours it works. All servicing can be done by the customer or we can send one of our trained engineers to do it for you.
These services are in addition to the daily checks you make when using the machine.
To order parts for a service or book a service please call 01256 850777 or 01237 451167. Use code EVA10 for 10% off all service parts until 6/9/19.
Mixer service (at least once a year):
- Change all gearbox oils
- Check blades and change if necessary
- Grease the PTO shafts
- Check belt and side rubber and change if necessary
- Check conveyor bearings and change if necessary
- Check belt tracking and adjust as required
- Grease all grease points
- Check lights and brakes
- Check weighing system
- Check and clean magnet (if fitted)
- General check over of machine